Caring For Your Jewelry
We want you to enjoy your jewelry for as long as possible. To increase the longevity of your piece:
- Remove your jewelry piece before activities like bathing, exercising, swimming, going to the spa, and sleeping.
- Avoid its contact with water and any chemical substance such as lotion, perfume, cosmetics, and oil.
- Be mindful of sharp objects that can scratch metal or snag fibers.
- Use a damp cotton cloth to gently wipe the jewelry piece clean when necessary. Dry completely.
- Store in a cool, dry, airtight container.